Start a new topic

Problem of connection with cable

Hello, I am the lucky owner of a roli block that have offered me. I am very happy because I never play an instrument and wanted something new. It works well, however I have a problem:
In equator, no problem. But with Cypher2 and Strobe2, at startup, here's what I have: Audio error 01- could not open the audio stream "except that if I go in the menu and click on" Audio And Midi Settings "the roli block is makes it work.
In waveform, I started playing with this afternoon, and after a short break (I disconnect the USB cable and turn off my computer). I resume and there ... more roli block in the option, I will see in the options and midi devices and it is disabled, and if I click to activate it "could not open midi port". A little further down in block devices it is nevertheless present with the serial number and writes (master) ...

I searched the internet and forums waveform but find nothing so I try my luck here.

Thanking you in advance for your help

Hi Maes, if you're experiencing issues connecting and using your Lightpad Block in Tracktion Waveform, and any issues related to your audio device when using Strobe2/Cypher2, please reach out to our support team who will be able to help to answer your questions.

is there a solution to this problem?  i have tried new cord (usb) but still not connecting. have not seen any solutions on any forums.  thanks Brian.

Login to post a comment