Start a new topic

the octave shift buttons aren't working, and neither are the preset switches on My ROLI seabord 49

Hello, My seaboard rise 49 has been working perfectly for about 4 years since buying it, but recently I noticed that the octave shift buttons aren't working, and neither are the preset switches. I've updated the firmware, reset the device, done a factory reset and reinstalled equator/dashboard, but to no avail. I' don't understand that because everything was working fine up to this point and I can't recall doing anything to the seaboard that might cause this. 

Can you help me ? Thanks"

I think, I'm not alone with this kind of issue, because I found a post on reddit ROLI topic with the same problem.

18 people have this question

I have the same problems

I have the same problems

I have the same problem as well

I had this problem and sent it in to be repaired by Roli. It is now working.

I have the same problem as well! Frank Bond, could you tell us how much it costed to have this repaired by Roli?

Hi all, I have the same problem. @Frank Bond, could you tell us how much it costed to get it fixed? 

The repair was $55 USD. That was reasonable. The return shipping was $170 USD from where I live. ( near Vancouver, Canada) Ouch! ;)

Login to post a comment