Start a new topic
Answered

Two Drumkits ?

Hello, I will know, if its possible to use two drumkits with the lightpad? Or is it possible with a second lightpad?

Best Answer

Hi Bernhard,

The Lightpad M can be configured in many different ways – it just depends on the software you're using. 

With NOISE, there is only one channel for drums so it isn't possible to use more than one drum kit at a time. However, in  Cubasis, you could add two instances of NOISE Drums and select a different Lightpad M for each.

To manually make up a drum kit of different sounds on one Lightpad M, you may like to consider a dedicated drum machine app like BeatMaker or similar.

If you're using a desktop computer, let me know!

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Bernhard,

The Lightpad M can be configured in many different ways – it just depends on the software you're using. 

With NOISE, there is only one channel for drums so it isn't possible to use more than one drum kit at a time. However, in  Cubasis, you could add two instances of NOISE Drums and select a different Lightpad M for each.

To manually make up a drum kit of different sounds on one Lightpad M, you may like to consider a dedicated drum machine app like BeatMaker or similar.

If you're using a desktop computer, let me know!

Login to post a comment