Start a new topic
Answered

Sharing sounds (with myself ;p )

Hallo all. I am in my first month of Roli ownership and finding it a revolution, not wishing to exaggerate, but even just one block, with a touch block and full version of equator is really shaking up how I play electro instruments. I work in several places and have installed Noise on some of my clients iPads. What I want to know is, having designed sounds specifically for them in my Desktop Equator, is there any way I can save those sounds somewhere and then download them into my clients Noise apps on their own iPads ? Forgive me if I am being dumb here and humour a newbie pls :-) Thank you.

Best wishes,

Mike

Best Answer

Thanks for posting to our forum, Michael. Great to hear you're enjoying using ROLI instruments so far!

While NOISE and Equator are partially built with the same sound engine, presets are not interchangeable. We do want our products to be as accessible as possible across all platforms, and we'll be happy to look at the possibility of offering this feature in a future update.

1 Comment

Answer

Thanks for posting to our forum, Michael. Great to hear you're enjoying using ROLI instruments so far!

While NOISE and Equator are partially built with the same sound engine, presets are not interchangeable. We do want our products to be as accessible as possible across all platforms, and we'll be happy to look at the possibility of offering this feature in a future update.

Login to post a comment