Start a new topic
Answered

Webpage is in German and English

I'm new to Roli. Just bought a used Seaboard 25. I just came to the webpage to find out some further information.

I'm finding a lot of the time when I go to a page it seems to be in German. Is there a setting somewhere so I can see the pages only in English?

Best Answer

Not to worry! If you scroll right to the bottom of roli.com, there is a language selector in the bottom-right. 

The language selects automatically. It might be something in your browser or the connection you're on that suggests that German would the best language. If you select English now, and have accepted cookies, the website will always show in English when you visit it on that computer and browser.

Answer

Not to worry! If you scroll right to the bottom of roli.com, there is a language selector in the bottom-right. 

The language selects automatically. It might be something in your browser or the connection you're on that suggests that German would the best language. If you select English now, and have accepted cookies, the website will always show in English when you visit it on that computer and browser.

Thanks for your help.

I was looking in the wrong place. Now i don't have to learn another language. ;)

Login to post a comment