Start a new topic

2009 MacBook

I want know if my MacBook will work in tandem with my 256 gig iPhone 7. The problem is that the dual core intel processors are 2.4 gigahertz. And not 2.56 gigahertz. Will that suffice? Or will it not work at all with equator, Ableton etc. Thanks very kindly I’m adv, Mr Daniel Foster
1 Comment

Hi Daniel,

In addition to the processor speed, the processor type can make a large difference, and both the speed and type are below our minimum system requirements of i5, 2.5 GHz+. While it's possible that the system could support ROLI software, we haven't tested this system and don't support it. For full system requirements for ROLI instruments, please see this article

System requirements for bundled software (like Ableton Live Lite) may vary from those for ROLI software, so you may also want to check these system requirements as well. For example, Strobe2's system requirements are: 

• Minimum: Windows 7 or later / Mac OSX 10.9 or later - Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz, 1GB RAM - Internet connection for product download and authorization
  • Recommended: i5-2400 (2011) or newer processor with AVX instruction set - 4GB RAM

Thanks,

Red

Login to post a comment