Start a new topic

Block Dashboard For IOS!

I use iOS apps almost exclusively at this point with my Seaboard Blocks and Lightpad Blocks.  A Dashboard for iOS would really help.

38 people like this idea

I’m also disappointed to find out that I can’t use non mpe iOS instruments without connecting my seaboard and lightpad to my Mac to change settings in dashboard. This seems like an extremely obvious feature for iOS, and an absolutely necessary one,

1 person likes this

Adding another vote for this feature.  I keep landing on the fence regarding sending my Block M back... I have so much fun playing it, I just want to stop having to fight with the software to do it... 

The block has this nice light interface, why can't we change settings on it directly? This just needs some thought on how the UI would work. Since we clearly write parameters to it from the desktop app, there's certainly something to change.  Something like that would COMPLETELY change this device for me as my biggest struggle is inconsistent settings management across platforms.

1 person likes this
I vote for this feature also. That’s almost unacceptable that you cannot configure a product sold mainly for IOS on IOS!!! I mean what is the difficulty to provide such a feature! From a technical point it is nothing. So it is clearly a will from Roli to not provide it. Really disappointing because the hardware is great...

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback in this thread – it's much appreciated. 

While Dashboard for iOS is not on the current roadmap, it is on our list of outstanding priorities. We'll be sure to update you with more details once we have further information to share.

Do you have an API for doing this? If so, we could write our own :)

Yes! That is a must have! (Alternative: Proper Auv Support for Noise: Devices work inside as in Noise App

Thanks for the advices

Login to post a comment