Start a new topic
Deferred

NOISE for Android

I am dying to use NOISE on my Samsung Note 8!

20 people like this idea

+1  LG/Google Nexus 5X

and my Galaxy S8+...

Lg V30

I've got a lowly Redmi Note3 Pro most likely stuck on Marshmellow. I am not really expecting Noise to support it, but hope dies last :)

But what I'd really love to happen is having Noise on my Surface Pro 2017, that would be quite something! Thought I mention it here, allthough it doesn't fit the FR (sorry). Maybe the devs see it anyway :D

1 person likes this

Waiting  for official support too.

For others that are waiting, Google for 'roli noise app beta' and get it from an APK archive. I'm version 3.0.5 on my Galaxy S8, the only issue I've had so far is that I can't seem purchase the Noise  packs in the app.

But yah, official supporting the S8 would be good, the Beta was for both the Pixel and the S8 so there is still hope.

3 people like this

I have recently purchased the Lightpad M and contacted support re the lack of Android support.

The suggestion is that once Android Oreo is established it has better control features that will allow the proper Roli experience.

Hopefully this will mean that there should soon be an internal beta test group or press announcement that a global Oreo+ version will be made available for ALL our devices

2 people like this

Anthonie de Vreede is any version more stable than others?

I simply looked for the latest version I could find, I think this is it. Have had some stability issues but not more than many other apps on my phone.

1 person likes this

thanks will look for latest version, your link didnt make it past moderation....

All beta versions I tried failed to install on my phone, but maybe that's because it's too crappy for this kind of apps (I have an LG K10). Thanks, anyway.

I believe the beta was for Pixel and Galaxy only, that may be why it refuses to install.

2 people like this

Probably down to the Android version as opposed to the device as it wont work on an Amazon Fire HD due to the base version being 5.x

Works great on my Nexus 9...just sideload the apk

1 person likes this

would be good to have some sort of official update on development please?

demo videos

beta downloads

release dates

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment