Start a new topic

Strobe2 & Cypher2 Public Beta v2.6.1.7 released

We're pleased to announce a public beta update for Strobe2 and Cypher2, v2.6.1.7, that introduces the following fixes/changes:

• Transmod depth is lost if parameter is adjusted past max value
  • ROLI soundpack presets are not displayed in Strobe2/Cypher2 browser
  • Mod+/Breath+/Expr+ transmod sources are broken
  • Notes do not always trigger when using ramps and unison > 1
  • Player users are auto-prompted to upgrade through LM
  • Unison 2 transmod selects both unipolar and bipolar options
  • 5D Vocal presets have incorrect prefix (VC instead of VO)
  • Volume spike when adjusting Ring Mod 'Mode' whilst modulating 'Drive'
  • Transmod corruption when adjusting parameter at midpoint of X-Fade
  • Graphical artefact in scope Cypher2 logo

As this is a public beta update, we appreciate any feedback regarding this update. Should you encounter any issues with this update, please reach out to our support team, to ensure this is passed on to the developers

1 person has this question

thanks.

I just want to say that thanks a lot for this amazing software and for keeping it updated! This is the best tool which has a lot of sound design tools and presets inside. I can't wait to go back to my property in Budva and try the new version!

Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone!

bubble shooter

Thanks Roli Support Team for sharing the updates.  Best Regards, Team Tree Service Marysville WA

Thanks Roli Support. I really need new released version. Thanks for sharing this. I share this new released to everyone. 

Regards: Isabella

I'm pleased with this update as previous version was  a little laggy sometimes. Thank You for sharing the change logs of this update. Much Appreciated.

Regards, Nulls Clash

Login to post a comment