just installed 18.104.22.168 and can't load AU
(will, however, load VST)
Ableton Live 10.0.3
Thanks for describing this behavior. Can you please try the following?
Remove the AU component
1. Quit Ableton Live
2. Open Finder and head to Macintosh/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
3. Delete the Cypher2.component file
Clear the AU cache
4. Install Cypher2 again by running the installer
5. Hold the ALT key and select Go -> Library from the menubar at the top of the screen
6. Open the Caches folder and delete the folder named AudioUnitCache
7. Restart your Mac (this is compulsory)
8. Open Live again and Cypher2 should appear successfully as an AU instrument
Please let me know if this helps, and if you have any more questions please feel free to get in touch with our support team.
thanks. that worked.
Thanks Scott - Was v22.214.171.124 the first version you installed, or did you update from v126.96.36.199?
i updated from v2.4.8
Hi Scott, thanks for letting us know. Please don't hesitate to open a new support ticket if you need any further assistance.