Start a new topic

Roli Player Studio - where is VST?

I can't find VST for Roli Studio Player?

Could You tell me where I find this?

2 people have this question

Hi Szwajcer, the ROLI Studio Player VST is installed to:

• C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2 on Windows
  • Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST on Mac

Hello, I found the folder but when I direct Ableton to that folder it doesnt not load any VST, help thanks.

Could you please share a screenshot of the Plug-ins settings in your Ableton Live session? This will help us to ensure that everything's configured correctly - it may be that you need to enable the custom VST location and set that as C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2 if you're running Windows

I am on a Mac and I am having the same problem.  Any answers?

Hi all,

The ROLI Studio Player .vst file is installed to the default system location for all .vst files on a Mac:

Macintosh/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST

Please ensure your DAW is searching this folder to ensure ROLI Studio Player can be instantiated successfully. If the ROLI Studio Player .vst file does not exist in this folder, please let us know.

Hello .  Thanks for your reply.  I have the folder above selected in Ableton Live.  Also the vst file  can be found in the VST folder however Ableton does not recognize it.  Equator is the only Roli plug in that it is recognizing.

Thanks in advance

I have not heard back from tech support from a month ago (Thanks Lawrence.. Not) so I'd thought I'd circle back in case anyone else is having this issue.  The problem I was having is that the ROLI player is a 64 bit app and I am running Live 9 (32 bit).  I solved the problem by buying/using JBridge which is a 32 bit to 64 bit bridge,

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive a response. To ensure we're able to keep track of any issues you're encountering, the best option is to open a new support ticket, as the tickets are monitored more frequently and will ensure that we're able to track and resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Login to post a comment