Start a new topic
Answered

Looping

Hello, I just bought my Roli Seabord Rise 49 yesterday and I was wondering if I could connect a Boss RC 300 to loop my sounds through the jack port?

Or is there any other way to make a whole song from looping? 

Also, when i tried to connect my instrument thorugh Bluetooth, my PC asked me for a PIN code, where can I find that?

Best Answer

Hi there,

You can definitely use your RISE with a loop pedal, our demonstrator Marco Parisi does this often. Marco has his Seaboard connected to his Macbook, controlling various plugins, and he has the audio output from his Macbook routed into the input on his loop pedal. The output from the RC 505 is then what you actually hear.

Although Windows recently introduced some support for MIDI-over-Bluetooth, it is not yet adequate for use with the RISE or BLOCKS. We hope to see full MIDI-over-Bluetooth functionality for Windows in the future, and in the meantime we recommend connecting via USB.

Hope that helps!

Marcus

1 Comment

Answer

Hi there,

You can definitely use your RISE with a loop pedal, our demonstrator Marco Parisi does this often. Marco has his Seaboard connected to his Macbook, controlling various plugins, and he has the audio output from his Macbook routed into the input on his loop pedal. The output from the RC 505 is then what you actually hear.

Although Windows recently introduced some support for MIDI-over-Bluetooth, it is not yet adequate for use with the RISE or BLOCKS. We hope to see full MIDI-over-Bluetooth functionality for Windows in the future, and in the meantime we recommend connecting via USB.

Hope that helps!

Marcus

Login to post a comment