Start a new topic

Cypher2 Feature Request: Arp sync On/Off

I'd like to start off by saying, I freaking LOVE this synth! It's quickly becoming my new favorite as there are so many great MPE ready presets to choose from! It's so fun! 

I'm the kind of guy who likes to dig into the patches though and make them my own, and I'm coming from Sylenth1, so there's certain things about it that I use frequently, one of them being the ability to turn off the sync of the arpegiator so you can control the speed by milliseconds instead of grid slices. It allows for speedups and slow downs to be much smoother for transitions and cool effects when there aren't big jumps in the speed of the arppegiator going from 1/16's to 1/16d. But instead to go from 450 Ms, to 445 Ms, and slowly downward. 

TLDR:

Please make it so you can take the arpeggiator off of grid/tempo sync. I would love that feature!

Good idea, we will consider that.

- Angus / FXpansion

+1 for this feature request. 

1 person likes this

This post was almost 2 years ago, but I thought I'd revive the request. I am not a programmer, but doesn't seem like it would be all that hard to add (please correct me if I'm wrong). I can kind of fake it with the looping envelopes and step sequencer, but it's NOT the same :( 

I would really LOVE this feature for smooth arp ramps. Please? Pretty please?

Login to post a comment