Start a new topic

Using noise in logic

Here is a kludge that I discovered to at least be able to record all of the noise sounds into logic. Connect noise to a block via Bluetooth . Connect the idevice via USB to your desktop. In audio midi setup choose your idevice as the input. Create an audio channel in logic with the idevice as the input. At this point you can at least record / play ALL the sounds available in the noise app. I hope this makes sense. I have recorded this way a number of times and it works well... Go forth and create! S

3 people have this question

Is noise as a plugin for Logic available?

Tommy your way seems to work... I just tried the digital way and it is not working sigh. All the best and keep on makin music. S

Yes, I figured that out and about the iPhones MIDI output just after replying to this topic... Thanks though!

If you use the digital input the audio will be much cleaner

1 person likes this

What I do this days is simply plug the iPhone with Noise in the mic input of my computer... This way, I just have to unplug my seabord from my DAW, connect it to Noise and create a new audio track!

Thank you, I'll definitely try this, I would not have bought all of the soundpaks if I knew they didn't

transfer to Equator but this should be the next best thing.

1 person likes this
In noise In the main songs window there are choices underneath the share button and the button next to it. one is for Ableton The other choice is to make waves files. I save as wave files then import them into garage band
Hi was wondering how to transfer recorded parts from Noise to Logic and or Appleton. Thanks:)

1 person likes this

thanks you for the tip

1 person likes this

remember that logic is just recording the audio from noise all controls are still through the iPad apps.

one day we will have controls like what you are hoping for...

Do you have template for Logic pro x where I everything is all ready configured like the loop/touch and live block.

And lightpadblock and seaboard block

That would be very nice

2 people like this
Login to post a comment