Start a new topic

Add Transpose Function/Change Key for Seaboard Block in Noise

A transpose function would be very helpful especially for the Seaboard Block.  It could perhaps just repurpose the 'Scale' Functionality already built into Noise.

5 people like this idea

Yes, please!  ^

4 people like this
Please add transpose function to Seaboard Block keyboard! It could be accomplished with the button on the left side. For example: Press and hold side button and touch a key on the keyboard. Another way, use the button to cycle through 12 semitones.

3 people like this

A good way to implement semitone transpose is: to be able to press and hold the side button and use the Octave Up and Octave Down buttons to get to the desired key. Just need to be able to assign this functionality to the side button from the setup software.   

4 people like this

I need this feature (semitone transpose) for more use in playing live. Please integrate it as soon as possible. 

2 people like this
Yes transpose by semitone in a must in This class of software/hardware. I have asked this upgrade many times in the last years, but it seems that ROLI does not care much about the needs of old customers, but thinks above all about gaining new customers, developing captivating sounds and videos but neglecting a basic Rise / Seaboard / Blocs functionality / and iPad / iPhone. show that I'm wrong with an easy upgrade that leads to transpose by semitones for noise and Seaboard 5D for iPad / iPhone. ... maybe we could start asking for it in all forums that talk about ROLI to be heard, since I've never received an answer from ROLI. Tnks Gianni

1 person likes this

Hi Gianni, 

Thanks for weighing in. I've just had a look at your support history, and it looks like we've responded to you a few times about this feature request. We certainly value our creator's feature requests, and we'll be happy to consider including this in a future update. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Red

Am  I missing something? Roli says there  is a transpose function.

https://support.roli.com/support/solutions/articles/36000027664-transposing-by-semitones

Please add transpose to NOISE app. I am playing classical music from sheets. Wen I play a B clarinet it is very hard to play from the notes. This problem is for many of the instrument in the SWAM library. I use the block for live performance on iPad. Please , please ... this is a urgent feature!!! 

Yesss please add the transpose in ipad/iPhone app!!!

@Peter Loeb,they are disguss Seaboard Block,the lightpad can transpose in noise

Login to post a comment