We discovered a bug in the LUMI Keys 1.3.6 firmware that affected a small number of units, causing them to report an incorrect battery charge. But don't worry, updating the firmware to 1.3.7 will fix this issue. For devices running Android 13, you will need to connect your LUMI to your device using a USB-C to USB-C cable to update the firmware.
To update the firmware, ensure that the LUMI app is updated to v.1.21.3. Then, simply follow these steps:
- Open the LUMI app.
- Connect your LUMI to your device using a USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Turn on your LUMI.
- Wait for 5 minutes, and the firmware file will be downloaded automatically.
- Turn off your LUMI, wait for the white LED sequence on the power and octave (<>) buttons, and then turn it back on.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your LUMI.
- Tap the ‘Connect’ button in the app to connect the LUMI over Bluetooth.
- Check the Firmware Version is 1.3.7 under 'Achievements' > 'About'.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team. We're here to help!