- Right-click on the ROLI Connect shortcut icon, usually found on the Desktop, and click Properties.
- In the Target box, click in the white space after ROLI Connect.exe" and hit Space.
- Copy and paste the term below. Make sure there is a space between this and the existing target.
See below for an example:
Changing the startup application
To make sure that this altered path version opens when you start Windows, you'll need to add the shortcut to the Startup folder.
- Open the Run command box by pressing the Windows logo + R keys. In the Run command field, type shell: startup and then press Enter key to open Startup folder.
- Copy and paste the new ROLI Connect app shortcut to this Startup folder.
- This version of the app will now launch when you start up your PC.