Support team opening hours:
|Monday:||9:00 – 17:00|
|Tuesday:||9:00 – 17:00|
|Wednesday:||9:00 – 17:00|
|Thursday:||9:00 – 17:00|
|Friday:||9:00 – 17:00|
|Saturday:||9:00 – 17:00 (limited coverage)|
|Major UK and US holidays:||Limited coverage|
Our teams are based in London, New York and Los Angeles so that's total opening hours of 9:00 UTC to 17:00 PST.
Our response promise
We aim to reply to all messages within 2 working days.
This week's average response time is 23h 11m (business hours). If you need an answer sooner, try the chat at the bottom of this page and remember to quote your ticket number or email address so we can connect your chat to other conversations.
Ways to contact the Support team
- Email: send us a message here and we will reply by email.
- Livechat: when a support agent is available, you'll see a chat box in the bottom right on any page of support.roli.com.
- Facebook: send a message to us on Facebook.
- Twitter: our dedicated support twitter account is @rolisupport
- Phone: at the moment we don't offer phone support
Remember to quote your ticket number or email address so that we know who you are when contacting us by a different method.
Waiting for a response?
- Check your spam.
- Remember that our team isn't available 24/7. If we suddenly stop replying to an email thread, we might have gone to bed!
- If you submit an email via the form but do not receive a confirmation email within a few minutes, please submit your message again. There might have been a typo in your email address when you submitted it the first time.
- Please always use the same email address. When we receive your reply from a different email address, it slows down our response as we don't immediately know who you are. In some cases it is not legal for us to provide certain types of support if we are contacted by the wrong email address.
- If you are speaking with our Community team please allow up to 7 days for a reply.
You can view and reply to your support tickets in our support portal (you're looking at the support portal right now!). This is great if you're having difficulty sending an email.
- A link to view your support ticket in the portal is included in each of our emails to you.
- Visit support.roli.com and click login, then 'Check Ticket Status'.
- You will need to log in using your ROLI account. Make sure that it matches the email address used to contact us.
Why isn't there an email address?
Because of spam :(
We want to be as available and accessible as possible, but unfortunately if we offer a direct email address, we'll spend our time filtering through spam instead of helping you!