Support team opening hours:
|Monday:||9:00 – 17:00|
|Tuesday:||9:00 – 17:00|
|Wednesday:||9:00 – 17:00|
|Thursday:||9:00 – 17:00|
|Friday:||9:00 – 17:00|
|Christmas and Boxing Day:||Limited coverage|
Ways to contact the Support team
We have implemented a self-solve system that can help you find the answers to your questions more quickly. This system also speeds up support agent response time by collecting all useful information at the point of creating a ticket.
Click below to be taken straight to ROLI.com/Support.
- Email: Find answers to your questions using our self-solve flow, and create a support ticket during the process.
- Facebook: send a message to us on Facebook.
- Phone: at the moment we don't offer phone support
Remember to quote your ticket number or email address when contacting us by a different method so we know who you are!
You can view and reply to your support tickets in our support portal (you're looking at the support portal right now!).
- A link to view your support ticket in the portal is included in each of our emails to you.
- Visit support.roli.com and click login, then 'Check Ticket Status'.
- You will need to log in using your ROLI account. Make sure that it matches the email address used to contact us.
Our team is based in London and responds to support tickets during our opening hours of 9:00 to 17:00 GMT. Please note that our Support Team will be off on UK bank holidays such as Good Friday & Easter Monday.
Waiting for a response?
- Check your spam.
- Remember that our team isn't available 24/7. If we suddenly stop replying to an email thread, we might have gone to bed!
- If you submit an email via the form but do not receive a confirmation email within a few minutes, please submit your message again. There might have been a typo in your email address when you submitted it the first time.
- Please always use the same email address. When we receive your reply from a different email address, it slows down our response as we don't immediately know who you are. In some cases, it is not legal for us to provide certain types of support if we are contacted by the wrong email address.
Why isn't there an email address?
Because of spam :(
We want to be as available and accessible as possible, but unfortunately, if we offer a direct email address, we'll spend our time filtering through spam instead of helping you!