An Ableton Live Lite 11 license is bundled with every new Seaboard RISE 2. This guide will show you how to redeem your free license code using ROLI Connect and download the software on Ableton's website.
First, ensure you have registered your RISE 2 by checking in the Devices tab or by clicking the barcode icon to register your serial number. Once registered, follow the guide below to download Ableton Live Lite 11.
How to download and register Ableton Live Lite 11
- Open ROLI Connect's Apps tab
- Next to Ableton Live Lite 11, click 'Redeem' and then 'Get your code' to reveal your unlock code.
- Go to the Ableton Live Lite website.
- Select your operating system from the drop-down menu on the Ableton Live Lite website then download the installer and install the program.
- After installing, launch Ableton Live Lite and select ‘Authorize with ableton.com’.
- Log in to, or create, your Ableton account and input the registration code.
- Click ‘Submit’, open Ableton Live Lite, and enjoy!
Third-party software licenses are only redeemable for the first user of the hardware. Second-hand purchases of the RISE 2 do not include an Ableton Live Lite license.
For a guide to getting started with Ableton Live 11, see our guide Ableton Live 11: Using the Seaboard RISE 2.