Downloading the LUMI Music app (beta version)
Downloading the Android beta app via Google Play (Early Access):
Download the Early Access app from the Google Play store here.
Downloading the iOS beta app via Testflight:
Follow these next steps FROM YOUR iOS DEVICE to access the LUMI Music app:
1. Click on THIS LINK, which takes you to the following page:
2. Click View in App Store under Get Testflight. The App Store opens with:
3. Press Get to install the Testflight app. Once the app has installed, press Open. This takes you to the following screen:
4. Press Continue, and then Accept the Testflight terms and conditions.
5. Go back to this web page, as opened in Step 1, via the task switcher.
6. This time, press Start Testing under Step 2: Join the Beta.
7. Press Accept, and then Install. The app is 100mb.
8. Once the app installs, press Open.
9. You can now use the beta version of the app! From now on, launch it directly from the icon on your home screen.
10. Please share your feedback, which is easy to do directly in the TestFlight app. Choose LUMI Music within TestFlight and select 'Send Beta Feedback'. This helps us improve the experience ahead of the app publishing. Look out for email surveys too asking for more feedback.
Remember that you’ll need your LUMI account details to use the app. Enjoy!
We'll publish LUMI Music soon on the App Store and Google Play, and will update everyone when we do.
*Your LUMI Premium code will be sent to you in an email with the subject line ‘PLEASE READ: What to expect when you receive your LUMI’, or 'Your First Steps with LUMI Keys (INCLUDES ACCESS CODE)' just before your LUMI ships.