Downloading the LUMI Music app (beta version) via Testflight
Early users of LUMI will access the beta version of the LUMI Music app via Testflight, ahead of the final app publishing on the App Store and Google Play. In 10 easy steps, here’s how to access LUMI Music on your iOS device.
1. Click on THIS LINK, which takes you to the following page:
2. Click View in App Store under Get Testflight. The App Store opens with:
3. Press Get to install the Testflight app. Once the app has installed, press Open. This takes you to the following screen:
4. Press Continue, and then Accept the Testflight terms and conditions.
5. Go back to the web page opened in Step 1, via the task switcher.
6. This time, press Start Testing under Step 2: Join the Beta.
7. Press Accept, and then Install. Installation should be quick, since the app is just 100mb.
8. Once the app installs, press Open.
9. You can now use the beta version of the app! From now on, launch it directly from the icon on your home screen.
10. Please share your feedback, which is easy to do directly in the app. This helps us improve the experience ahead of the app publishing.
We'll publish LUMI Music soon on the App Store and Google Play, and will update everyone when we do.