Note: bundled third-party software licenses, including Bitwig 8-Track, do not transfer to secondhand owners.
Bitwig 8-Track is bundled with all new Seaboard GRANDs and Seaboard RISEs. Owners of new Seaboard GRANDs and Seaboard RISEs can use their unique Unlock code from My ROLI to authorise a copy of Bitwig 8-Track which can be downloaded after creating an account with the Bitwig website.
- Create and activate a Bitwig account here.
- Login and enter your 8-Track Unlock code, which you can retrieve from My ROLI.
- Once your license is registered on the Bitwig website, you will see the installer for Bitwig 8-Track in your account, download the installer for your operating system and install.
- When starting the application for the first time select “Login to activate” from the activation window, here you simply enter your Bitwig user credentials.
How to download and register Strobe2
- Create and activate an FXpansion account here.
- Login to the account and click “Register a product” on the account overview page.
- Enter your FXpansion serial number, which you will find on My ROLI, to register your copy of Strobe2.
- After registering, you can download Strobe2 from the “Product Downloads” page.
- After installing, when you first open Strobe2, you will be asked to authorise that copy by opening up FX License Manager.
- Simply log into FX License Manager with your username and password and it will look for your copy of Strobe2 and ask you to click on ‘Authorize’.
- Click on ‘Authorize’ and you are ready to use Strobe2!
Don’t forget to check out our guide on using Strobe2 with the Seaboard here.
A Max 7 license is bundled with new BLOCKS. The license is valid for 3 months from the date of activation.
How to download and register Max 7
- Create and activate a Cycling '74 account here.
- Once you have a Cycling '74 account, log in to your account here.
- You will be asked to enter an activation code which can be found on your My ROLI account.
- After authorising your account, you can download Max by clicking on 'Download Max' or from the links below:
- When you first open Max 7, ensure that you log in so your software is authorised and you can save your Max patches.
To manage your account, Cycling '74 Support resources can help.
Downloading the BLOCKS Package
After you've downloaded and installed Max, you'll want to download the BLOCKS Package, a collection of objects created by Cycling '74 and optimised for BLOCKS.
To download the BLOCKS Package, in Max:
- Go to File > Open Package Manager
- Click on the BLOCKS Package or use the search box to search for 'BLOCKS'.
- Click the 'Install' button.
Check this article for more details about interfacing BLOCKS with Max.