|24||25 / 49|
|Included ROLI software||Equator Player|
10 NOISE soundpacks
Cypher2 PlayerROLI Dashboard
|Bundled third-party software||Max/MSP 3-Month License|
Tracktion Waveform 8
Tracktion Waveform 8
Octave Switches in top corners
(Preset switching via Mode button and Octave Switches)*
|Three Touch Faders|
Octave Switch Buttons
Preset Switch Buttons
|USB connection||Yes, powered USB-C||Yes, powered USB-B|
|Dimensions of touch||Strike, Press, Glide, Slide, Lift||Strike, Press, Glide, Slide, Lift|
|Price||$299/€329/£279||$799/€799/£699 (RISE 25)|
$1099/€1,199/£999 (RISE 49)
|Keywave size||100 mm x 20 mm||125 mm x 23.5 mm|
|Keywave surface size||282 mm x 141 mm||376 mm x 164.5 mm|
|Dimensions||282 mm x 141 mm x 24.7 mm||505 mm x 210 mm x 23 mm|
|Included case||No||RISE 25: Expanded polypropylene|
RISE 49: not included; soft case available separately
|Battery life||11 hours (3 hour charge time)||RISE 25 and RISE 49:|
8 hours (4 hour charge time)
|Maximum Connected at Once||6||n/a|
| ||*Touch Block (optional) controls response for 5D Touch (Strike, Press, Glide, Slide, Lift)|| |
- The Seaboard Block is about half the size of a Seaboard RISE 25, with its 24 keywaves being roughly 80% of the size of the RISE's.
- The Seaboard Block is bundled with Equator Player, Cypher2 Player, Strobe2 Player, Tracktion Waveform 8, and a 3-month Max/MSP license, while the Seaboard RISE includes the full version of Equator, Strobe2, Cypher2 Player, Tracktion Waveform 8, and Bitwig 8-Track.
- The Seaboard Block is designed to be fully compatible with the BLOCKS system; it includes magnetic DNA connectors on 3 of its sides to allow you to seamlessly link to any other Blocks in your setup, including forming a single larger Seaboard playing surface with additional Seaboard Blocks.
- Unlike the RISE, the Seaboard Block does not have the three Touch Faders and XY Touchpad controllers. However, the Touch Block can be used to alter your Seaboard Block's 5 Dimensions of Touch (Strike, Press, Glide, Slide, and Lift), and you can use a Lightpad Block with ROLI Dashboard to emulate the RISE's controllers.
- The Seaboard RISE's octave shift buttons are on the left controller panel, while the Seaboard Block's are in the rear upper left and right corners.
- Both the Seaboard Block and RISE can be used with our free mobile app NOISE as well as many other mobile and desktop apps and hardware synthesizers.