Start a new topic

Roli Studio Player Presets

The ability to save a master preset with Sound, Arp, Effects and and Smart chord settings.

I just created a really amazing sound and I can't save it!

6 people like this idea

The same here.

Same here too!

If they can also implement the Studio Drums into RSPlayer

AND purchased Roli Noise iOS sound packs!

Yeah, I'm really not understanding the point of this program...  It does lots of cool stuff... But if I can't easily store presets, or make playlists of presets, I can't see how this is really useful.  

In a live setting, we obviously want to be able to switch between presets easily no matter what ROLI device we're using.   I can't stop in the middle of a performance to recreate a cool patch or preset I made a week before... 

Am I missing something?

3 people like this

agree with Jan - I play live and need to save things....

Is this feature yet to come?

this is an incredible tool.   only need to be able to save a preset or configuration in roli player..    I agree with everyone.  please add this necessary and major feature

2 people like this

Any news about adding this feature?

Hi all,

I'm afraid as our development has been focussed on Equator2, RSP/RSD haven't received the maintenance that they deserve. We will continue to support them in the future but don't have anything to announce right now. When we get back to them, the 'master' preset is an important feature for us.

Right now the best way to achieve something like this is to save the plugin state onto a DAW track, and save the state of that track as a template/track preset (Reaper, Ableton Live and others have good options for this). There is a hacky solution for standalone that involves copying the ROLI Studio Player.settings file in AppData\Roaming\ROLI Studio Player, but obviously you can't transfer this to a DAW.

Hope that helps,

Jared

Login to post a comment