Start a new topic

Update on MacOS 10.15 Catalina compatibility?

It has been a over month since the announcement that Roli software may not be compatible with Catalina, urging us to wait for an update.

What is the status?

11 people have this question

I currently have the new mac book pro running Catalina. I have a seaboard arriving shortly.

With all the forum discussions about problems with Catalina I am very reluctant to install the software.

I have an older macbook Pro with an earlier IOS version. My thinking is to install the Roli on my old macbook pro and wait for the upgrades to be in the all clear with Catalina.

My question is will I be able to use the Roli App. on both machines or can an account only be active on one device at a time???

Oh, that is why I could not install! I have been trying to solve this for hours.  I hope this issue could be solved ASAP. We are waiting!!! Thank you for your effort!

OK, it’s (nearly) the last day of 2019. Can we have an update on Catalina compatibility? I’ve the songwriter bundle and hope to order the Seaboard 49 v soon. How long until compatibility without workarounds?

Considering that the only software affected is BFD, can't you just put installers out for the software that has passed testing with Catalina OS?

Hello ?? What is going on with this update ? Y’all at ROLI looking like real amateurs here .. this update is taking wayyy too long esp without updates .. y’all realize a new Mac software coming out in another 7 months - are we going to have to wait again for updates to take half a year this Fall ? Please get your act together because my trust in ROLI has deeply failed and keeping me from considering any further device purchases from you .. I’m updating to Catalina now as it’s ridiculous for me to continue to wait as as much as it’s ridiculous there’s no update to the software or update to what’s even going on ..

Hi all,

We'll shortly be releasing a statement via email and social media regarding compatibility of ROLI products on macOS Catalina.

We're pleased to say that all ROLI products should now install and run successfully, and have been tested extensively on macOS 10.15.2. Please take a look at this thread for more information on what you should expect to see when installing any ROLI products. Should you experience any issues with any ROLI installations, please contact our support team .

We're continuing work to update all existing FXpansion installers, and will release a separate statement once this is complete.

Thanks you for your patience and understanding.

Any update on this? I'm getting the same message over and over.

It seems as if the problem goes on: I have mac os 10.15.4 Catalina and I tried to install Dashboard update 21th January 2020 and my Catalina says: ... apple cannot check it for malicious software.

Hi Deacon, all ROLI and FXpansion products should now run successfully on Catalina without issue. Can you please let our support team know of any outstanding issues you're still experiencing, and they'll be able to help.

Hi Bernhard, please try installing ROLI Dashboard from ROLI Connect, which should allow you to install and run the application successfully.

Installation has to be done via the ROLI Dashboard app with keyboard conected, thank You!

Login to post a comment