Start a new topic
Answered

Sorry, but this bug I found is a real party killer. :-(

So. 

Make any TransMod modulation to any knob (or slider).

Then grab that knob and turn it to both extremes.

The TransMod modulation will now have been removed.

This way, you can unknowingly delete many intricate modulations at the simple turn of a knob. This is definitely not a good behavior, and I trust it will be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you.

Oh, I did a video clip to demonstrate the malfunction: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sqzjqhb81wzpnwf/Cypher2%20modulation%20bug.MOV?dl=0

Best Answer

Hi Lars,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The issue displayed in your video, where the transmod modulation assignment was reset when the knob was maxed and then brought down again is a bug, and it is on the development teams list of things to work on and address. The team has confirmed that fixing this bug will require a significant re-design of the transmod engine. In the meantime, provided you do not 100% max out a knob, the modulation assignment should not be reset.

I appreciate your frustration and know that this is less than ideal. I have made sure that the team is aware of the impact that the issue is having on our creators. As I mentioned, unfortunately rectifying this requires a re-design of the way that the transmod engine works, which is no small task, so I can't give an exact timeframe at this point.

Thanks for your patience and keep an eye on our socials to see when we release new updates.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

Marcus | Creator Support Agent

Answer

Hi Lars,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The issue displayed in your video, where the transmod modulation assignment was reset when the knob was maxed and then brought down again is a bug, and it is on the development teams list of things to work on and address. The team has confirmed that fixing this bug will require a significant re-design of the transmod engine. In the meantime, provided you do not 100% max out a knob, the modulation assignment should not be reset.

I appreciate your frustration and know that this is less than ideal. I have made sure that the team is aware of the impact that the issue is having on our creators. As I mentioned, unfortunately rectifying this requires a re-design of the way that the transmod engine works, which is no small task, so I can't give an exact timeframe at this point.

Thanks for your patience and keep an eye on our socials to see when we release new updates.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

Marcus | Creator Support Agent

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your response. I am glad that your team aknowledges this bug, and I hope you will succeed in fixing it.

Login to post a comment