Start a new topic
Answered

Lightpad Block M - Flashing rows of lights

Hello,

recently I got weird behaviour from my lightpadblock M. It started doing this thing after updating firmware to the newest one (0.4.5) but I am not sure if the firmware is the issue. Im attaching video.

MOV
(6.42 MB)

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing your feedback. 

The software team is aware of the issue of flickering between the pads in grid mode on the Lightpad Block with firmware 0.4.5. They have assured me that this will not affect the playability of the Lightpad and is at the top of their priority list to fix in the next firmware update. 

If you would like to revert to the previous firmware version you may do so, the files are attached to this message. We would not recommend this however, as the 0.4.5 firmware resolved several playability issues, and the flickering is cosmetic only. 

Please also bear in mind that if you downgrade your Lightpad firmware, you will also need to downgrade any other BLOCKS you own in order to use them together.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, the team are working hard on a fix to stop the lights flickering. 

Marcus | Creator Support Agent

syx
syx
syx

Answer

Thanks for sharing your feedback. 

The software team is aware of the issue of flickering between the pads in grid mode on the Lightpad Block with firmware 0.4.5. They have assured me that this will not affect the playability of the Lightpad and is at the top of their priority list to fix in the next firmware update. 

If you would like to revert to the previous firmware version you may do so, the files are attached to this message. We would not recommend this however, as the 0.4.5 firmware resolved several playability issues, and the flickering is cosmetic only. 

Please also bear in mind that if you downgrade your Lightpad firmware, you will also need to downgrade any other BLOCKS you own in order to use them together.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, the team are working hard on a fix to stop the lights flickering. 

Marcus | Creator Support Agent

syx
syx
syx

3 people like this
I also got the flickering after upgrading the firmware... not a problem, just an annoyance, but any news on the fix? Thanks in advance.

Same here, thanks to this forum though I do not need to worry.

Login to post a comment