Start a new topic

iOS block Dashboard

Hi, I have finished the development of an iOS block Dashboard. The application is now available on the AppStore at an introductory price of 2.79$ (Regular price 5.49$) until July the 9th.

2 people have this question

I just bought the app cause it said that worked with ROLI Seaboard Rise and I just found out that it doesn't and it never will, totally disapointed...

Can this app change modes on the seaboard block like the ROLI dashboard?

Jason Peter. Sorry but there is no plan to make it compatible with Seaboard Rise as they use a completely different SDK.
Any plans to do a version compatible with arise?
Hey Jeremy I’m not 100% sure at all, but as far as I know this is just a “dashboard” for iOS, you’re not gonna be able to change the sounds in there and then go back to NOISE as NOISE has its own internal dashboard (which isn’t great anyway). I never use the NOISE app, I use the AUV3. If you are using the AUV3, the settings you’ve applied on the dashboard WILL remain. It is only once you go back into the regular NOISE app that your layout will get reset. Imo, NOISE is far better as AUV3, even though it lacks a ton of functionality. The alternative is being isolated inside of noise which is imo just not good enough for actual music production. I’d suggest considering also getting Mozaic and using scripts to fine tune your MPE stuff inside other daws or hosts such a as AUM, AudioBus, ApeMatrix, cubasis, Audio evolution mobile... etc.

Nothing works with anything. They just want your money mate.

Login to post a comment