Start a new topic

Noise packs in equator

Hello there , 

i still can;t figure out why roli just can't make all the noise packs accessible in equator , i've been following this issues 1 year now , and all you say is soon as possible . i have a  roli and i use native instruments products in my laptop because of lack of instruments in equator , the thing is so limited . so please don't make us but packs in noise that is not evan accessible in equator , at least write it there , it is a waste of money  and i hope it will be an update very soon about this equator and noise packs , and i'm a programmer this is not a biiiiiiiiiig issue to solve , 

4 people like this idea

Hi Sami, we've introduced a few NOISE packs with this first version of the ROLI Studio Player Beta, and we'll be working to roll out even more NOISE packs and other content in future updates.

3 people like this

Hi Lawrence, 

Will these NOISE packs be available to those people who have paid for them on iOS or will we have to pay for a separate desktop version separately?

Like samiharfaoui said, please don't make us buy packs in noise that are not accessible across all platforms.

We like the packs you've created, we want to use them.

Hi gazzamm, we're working on ensuring that those who have already purchased NOISE packs will be able to access the Equator presets from those packs on desktop, without having to pay any extra.

Login to post a comment