Start a new topic
Answered

Load multiple apps in a stand alone lightpad for Live Stage

Hi there!

Is it possible to load more than one blocks apps into a lighpad and then switch between them? The pretended use is for live stage WITHOUT a computer, only with iOS devices.

I know that I can load one app with roli dashboard, and every time I wake up the lightpad it opens that "pre-loaded" app. But I want to have access to more than one app, and having the ability to switch between them. 

If that is not possible, is there any "easy" way to combine multiple codes from different apps in Blocks Code and create one app with the different apps inside?

Thanks

Best Answer

Hi Jose, 

While this isn't possible to do natively, if you have any programming knowledge you may like to check out LittleFoot - which may help! 

Answer

Hi Jose, 

While this isn't possible to do natively, if you have any programming knowledge you may like to check out LittleFoot - which may help! 

Hi, thanks. Finally i'm moving my live stage set to a mac mini & ableton live. It would be great if we can change with midi program change or CC between the differents predefined modes and apps of blocks in a fast way, and not "mousing" arround the roli dashboard screen.

It would be great start the gig with different note grids (controlling each one differents instances of equator -or Roli Studio Player-) and then move to custom XYZ pads to control ableton fx; or change when needed to mixer or fader block.

Thanks

Login to post a comment