Start a new topic

Pro Tools integration

Any upcoming plans to work with Avid on an RTAS version of Equator so that I can use my Seaboard RISE in Pro Tools?  Glad I can use it with my Ableton set up, but it would be really nice to be able to use in ProTools (which like it or not is an industry standard DAW) along with all my other industry standard plugins (Native Instruments, UAD, SoundToys, Ozone, etc, etc - which are available in multiple plugin formats for ALL DAWs).

I find Strobe2 to be overly complicated to navigate and lacking in sounds, and therefore I don't use it as a workaround because it negates having all the features, sounds and ease of use of Equator.

Anyway, big fan of my Seaboard and Equator.  Just wish I could use it more.

Thanks!

5 people like this idea

Second this ^^ Really annoying to have to track Roli in Ableton and bounce back to Pro Tools, but I guess this is more a bone to pick with Avid??

I really like the new Studio Player... except of course that it won't work with Pro Tools. Like everyone else does. There has GOT to be a way to make this work. Any ideas Roli? Will you port it over for us?

Any answers from Roli in this? Really want to use these as plug ins on pro tools. Just got my gear and was surprised after seeing they support VST3 but why no pro tools?

Hi all,

I'm afraid to say there no short-term plans to bring any of our active software to Pro Tools.

Although we're aware there are a good number of users that would love to get hold of AAX versions of our synths, our team is focussed on developing new features for the VST3 and AU versions. 

If in the future Avid consider adding MPE integration to Pro Tools, then our stance might change.

Thanks,

Jared

Login to post a comment