Start a new topic

Studio Player crashes accessing Cypher 2 or Strobe 2 presets

Running standalone on a 2010 Mac Pro 3.33 GHz hexacore. OS 10.12.6.

I own licenses for all 3 engines, but for some reason Roli Connect allows me to open Equator and Cypher 2, but wants me to redeem a license for Strobe 2

Equator presets work fine.

Songmaker kit with second Seaboard block.

Happens every time. Many tries.

version 0.1.0

Hi John, sorry to hear that - thanks for the report.

Was a crash log generated when the crash occurred? If so, please attach it here and we'll take a look to see what's causing the issue. Also, if you have any further information on how this can be reproduced, please let us know. ROLI Studio Player is supported on macOS 10.13 and above, so it'd be great to establish what's causing the crash.

If you have a Strobe2 and Cypher2 licence with FXpansion, this licence won't be reflected in ROLI Connect as authorisation of the full versions of Strobe2 and Cypher2 is handled by FXpansion License Manager. Strobe2 Player and Cypher2 Player licenses exist in your ROLI account, so this could be causing some conflict in ROLI Connect - please attach a screenshot of ROLI Connect and we'll take a look.

First of all, congratulations, this player is excellent. I didn't have a crash with live 9 on my macbook but I did by changing presets under live 10 on my iMac, if need be I could be more precise.

Login to post a comment