Start a new topic
Answered

Total beginner questions about keypresses

Just started playing with Seaboard and Equator. Two questions/issues immediately come up

1. I can press in the "space"between "white" keys and I get a sound. I don't like that. It's not how a regular keyboard behaves.

2. If I press and hold a key and then press another key then the keypress is not registered. 

For both issues, the question I have is is are there settings that I don't know that can address either or both of these issues.

Best Answer

Hi Chris, 

While the Seaboard has similarities with a traditional piano, there are some differences – like the "space" between the keywaves – which can take a little getting used to. 

There shouldn't be any reason why you're not able to play polyphonically though! I'm sure this can be sorted quickly, so please reach out to our support team here who will walk you through everything. 

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Chris, 

While the Seaboard has similarities with a traditional piano, there are some differences – like the "space" between the keywaves – which can take a little getting used to. 

There shouldn't be any reason why you're not able to play polyphonically though! I'm sure this can be sorted quickly, so please reach out to our support team here who will walk you through everything. 

Login to post a comment