Start a new topic
Answered

Does integrating GarageBand Edition into standard edition work?

I need to know for sure that the instructions on Roli's website to integrate the GarageBand Edition into the standard songmaker kit results in having the same features on both.  Other than not having to take steps to integrate is there any difference? Is it much better to simply buy the GarageBand Edition?

I am asking because there are websites that sell the standard edition at 0% financing but don't have the GarageBand edition. I can save a little if I buy the standard and integrate.  Here is the link for the instructions:

https://support.roli.com/support/solutions/articles/36000100806-logic-pro-and-garageband-accessing-the-integration-features-of-the-songmaker-kit-garageband-edition-

Best Answer

Hi Keith, 

You'll be able to integrate your BLOCKS in exactly the same way as long as your Mac has the following: 

• macOS 10.12+
  • GarageBand 10.3.1+ and/or Logic Pro X 10.4.2+ 
  • 4GB RAM (recommended: 8GB RAM)
  • An internet connection to register and download additional content

The only difference is a USB C to A adapter, and the on-boarding content – in the form of projects and instructional videos – which comes as part of ROLI Connect. 

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Keith, 

You'll be able to integrate your BLOCKS in exactly the same way as long as your Mac has the following: 

• macOS 10.12+
  • GarageBand 10.3.1+ and/or Logic Pro X 10.4.2+ 
  • 4GB RAM (recommended: 8GB RAM)
  • An internet connection to register and download additional content

The only difference is a USB C to A adapter, and the on-boarding content – in the form of projects and instructional videos – which comes as part of ROLI Connect. 

Login to post a comment