Start a new topic
Answered

Noise in Cubasis question

The integration of Roli Noise into the recently released Cubasis 2.6 came as a surprise to me and was most welcome as I was finding Noise was just too limiting for me. Cubasis and Noise all works seamlessly with my Blocks. It's brilliant! However I have just one problem - Cubasis brings up most of the freely downloadable soundpacks but not all of them. The soundpacks that are missing are all the Audio Modelling packs, namely Bass Quartet, Treble Quartet and SWAM Strings which I purchased some time ago. I was going to purchase the other SWAM packs but it would be a waste of time for me as I use Cubasis exclusively now.

Am I missing something in the setup or is there a licensing issue with the Audio Modelling packs. I'm disappointed that I cannot use these packs especially as one of them is a purchase from Roli.

Best Answer

Hi Nigel, 

Great to hear you're enjoying the integration of NOISE and Cubasis 2.6!

SWAM instruments are not currently available in the NOISE AU plugin format, due to the processor demands of the instruments themselves. We're working with Audio Modeling to further optimize the performance of these instruments and hope to be able to offer them in a future release of the NOISE plugin. 

Thanks for your understanding and if you have any other questions, please just ask. 

Jay

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Nigel, 

Great to hear you're enjoying the integration of NOISE and Cubasis 2.6!

SWAM instruments are not currently available in the NOISE AU plugin format, due to the processor demands of the instruments themselves. We're working with Audio Modeling to further optimize the performance of these instruments and hope to be able to offer them in a future release of the NOISE plugin. 

Thanks for your understanding and if you have any other questions, please just ask. 

Jay

Login to post a comment