macOS Mojave (10.14) & iOS 12 Update Statement

Given the recent release of new OS updates from Apple – macOS Mojave and iOS 12 – we have been performing in-house compatibility tests with all supported ROLI & FXpansion software products.

We’re pleased to announce that we have not encountered any major issues during our tests with either OS update, and as such you shouldn’t experience any issues when using supported ROLI & FXpansion software products with macOS Mojave or iOS 12.

The updated security settings in macOS Mojave now require access to be granted for any applications wishing to use the system microphone. Despite not requiring access to the microphone, ROLI Dashboard currently requests access, which is a known issue and something we will be addressing in the next update to ROLI Dashboard. If you encounter a request for microphone access when running ROLI Dashboard for the first time after updating, please select ‘Don’t Allow’, which will allow you to continue using ROLI Dashboard.

If you do encounter any issues, please reach out to our support team, who will be able to help.

Thank you for your patience and your continued support.

The ROLI Team

2 people like this

The microphone access issue in ROLI Dashboard has now been resolved, and will be included in the next update to ROLI Dashboard.

Hi, there are issues with the new iPad pros (2018) When I press the side button on the seaboard block it doesn’t change the channel/ instrument selected- making the app impossible to use now. Thanks, M

Hi Tsim,

It sounds like NOISE's "Mirror Mode" may be on. If you go to the Studio view and turn "Mirror Mode" off does that help?

Red

Hi Roli,

When I updated my MacBook to the latest version of iOS, my dashboard app will not open.

It gives me an error message that says, "Roli Dashboard Has quit unexpectedly. This issue will be reported to apple", with a bunch of code on the message. is their a way where I can either update the app through your website or completely reboot it on my laptop? 

Thanks, 

Aaron

Login to post a comment