Start a new topic
Answered

Will Noise work on the Ipad Air 2

I am seeing two different minimum specs. On the Roli Website it says "minimum ipad mini 4 or higher". On the Itunes store it says "Minimum ipad mini 2 or higher". So will Roli noise work well on an ipad mini 2? The only reason I would be buying an ipad is to use noise, and the ipad mini 2 is half the price. 

Best Answer

Hi John, 

Thanks for asking about this. We have limited control over the specifications on the iTunes Store, and in fact their minimum specifications are not quite accurate. Indeed, the minimum system requirements shown on our site are correct, and NOISE does require the iPad mini 4 or higher.

I hope this helps clear things up, and please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Red

Answer

Hi John, 

Thanks for asking about this. We have limited control over the specifications on the iTunes Store, and in fact their minimum specifications are not quite accurate. Indeed, the minimum system requirements shown on our site are correct, and NOISE does require the iPad mini 4 or higher.

I hope this helps clear things up, and please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Red

I am using iTunes for the last 3 years. Recently I faced some issues while listening podcasting on my iPhone 8. There is too much noise. To resolve this issue I visit https://itunessupport.org/blog/how-to-restore-iphone-without-updating/ and from there I got the proper solution.

Login to post a comment