Start a new topic

Equator as plugin, password 4x?

This is a bit absurd. Both in VE Pro 6 and Nuendo 8, launching Equator - or launching a project with it - has meant typing my password in 4 separate keychain dialogs. What gives? 

1 person has this question

Hi Jan,

Typically if you save your password in your keychain and grant permission for it to accessed you should only need to do this once. Please let me know if you continue to experience this, and any details you can provide will be helpful.

Thanks,

Red

Me too, with the standalone version and also in Logic Pro X. I have added the password to Keychain but it asks several times for the password, even Logic X is asking in return to give the password for Equator 樂

I have the same problem. everytime I open a Logic project  and there is at least one track of equator it asks for the password.  I press deny a couple of  times just to avoid typing the password over and over.

I found a solution for this. At least worked for me. 

• Open keychain and locate "My Roli". 
  • If you have more than one entries of "My Roli" delete the rest and keep one (that's probably the reason why the window pops up more than once). 
  • Right click on "My Roli" and "Get info". 
  • Go to--> Access control tab and check: "Allow all applications to access this item". 
  • Save changes.
  • Important step: Now open Logic Pro X and when you get the same message for the keychain to acces "My Roli" hit the "Always Allow" button and NOT "Allow" for obvious reasons.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

roli.png
(56.8 KB)

I cannot connect my Roli to either Ableton or Logic as a plug in. It asks for the password but none of my passwords seem to be right. Also I am unable to make the keychain password to show up as my computer says that the access is limited to only certain websites and doesn't allow me to retrieve the pre saved password into my DAW.   I am really frustrated and confused as to what actions can I take now because I am unable to record anything with my new Roli in any DAWs...

Here is what keeps poping up

Problem solved?
No

Hey there, apologies for the delay in responding to this.

To ensure we're able to keep track of any issues you're encountering, the best option is to open a new support ticket, as the tickets are monitored more frequently and will ensure that we're able to track and resolve your issue as soon as possible.  Please reach out and create a ticket here - https://support.roli.com/support/tickets/new  

Kind regards,  Marcus

Login to post a comment