Start a new topic

Cypher 2 settings not saved in Pro Tools

Am I the only one having this problem? When I program a patch with Cypher 2 in a Pro Tools 2018.7 session, the patch will not be saved with the session. When I reload the session, a default "init" patch will be loaded in Cypher 2. Likewise, if I load a preset  in Cypher 2, and then save the Pro Tools session, the preset will not reload and again the init patch will be loaded.

Tried to communicate with tech support but they do not seem to understand the problem...

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I love the sound and possibilities of Cypher 2, but not being able to recall settings makes it useless for me right now.

Hi Jack, apologies for the initial confusion with your support ticket. Just to let you know that we are investigating this and hope to have an update for you tomorrow. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Hi Jack, this has now been resolved in v2.4.9.0, which you can download from your FXpansion account. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you encounter any issues in the future.

Login to post a comment