Start a new topic

Roli Dashboard (Windows) can't see all my blocks

When I connect my lightpad block m via USB to my PC, and connect the loop block to the lightpad block, my Dashboard can't see my loop block and I can't edit my loop block. What can I do ?

8 people have this question

Hi Anton,

It's possible that your Loop Block may be running an older version of firmware. If you haven't already done so, I recommend that you update your Loop Block's firmware before using it with your PC. Please feel free to get in touch with our support team if you have any questions.

Red

The thing is that in my NOISE Settings i Cant update my Firmware there are just the Options of Registering my block and To log out, i dont know what to do!

Hi Anton,

You may follow these steps to update firmware in NOISE:

• Load or create a new NOISE project
  • Use the icon in NOISE's lower right corner to load the Studio view
  • Connect your Loop Block
  • Select the "i" (information) icon next to your Loop Block

This will show the information and settings for this Block, and if a firmware update is available you may update it here. 

Thank you Reallöhne much that Helped!

I have my seaboard block fully updated, but it is not recognised by my roli dashboard(windows)

1 person likes this

Hi there, we've converted this into a ticket so the support team will be in touch to help soon.

1 person likes this

having the same issue. what solved it please?

3 people like this

I have my seaboard block fully updated, but it is not recognised by my roli dashboard(windows7)

1 person likes this

Same issue here. Latest hardware firmware and software but Dashboard says my Roli hardware driver is not running.  What was the solution please?

Login to post a comment