Cypher2 released

We are pleased to announce Cypher2, the new premium software synthesizer from ROLI and FXpansion.

Cypher2 is designed for deep sonic exploration and expressive performances. It features a vast range of sound design tools and over 1300 sounds, including 500 MPE-optimized presets.

If you own ROLI hardware, you can take advantage of a discounted upgrade by heading to your My ROLI account – upgrades are $79 for the first month, and then $99 henceforth. Alternatively, if you previously purchased a DCAM Synth Squad or Strobe2 license from FXpansion, you can also upgrade for the same price.

To find out more, including new features, audio demos and FAQ, head to fxpansion.com/cypher2, and to discuss Cypher2 visit the Cypher2 forum.

For an overview tutorial and demonstrations of presets with the ROLI Songmaker Kit and Seaboard RISE, check out these videos:

Hello, the fxpansion site does not seem to be available. I tried from several PCs/Macs with no success. could you please help ? thanks, Philippe

Hey Philippe, thanks for letting us know. It seems to be working fine here. Can you please share a screenshot of the URL and the message you're receiving?

working ok now, thanks ! 

Still getting an error trying to purchase Cypher 2. Tried on 3 browsers (all up to date) but no luck. How am I supposed to buy this!?

Thanks for describing this behavior.

If you don't yet have an FXpansion account and are attempting to receive the Cypher2 discount from My ROLI, please:

• First, create an FXpansion account at https://fxpansion.com/account/register/
  • Next, follow the link in your My ROLI page to access the discount
  • On the checkout page, log in with your FXpansion account details rather than creating a new account

This should allow you to successfully purchase Cypher2. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Login to post a comment