Start a new topic
Answered

Can't get my Block to fully work with Reaktor

I read this support article

https://rolisupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000037250-reaktor-using-blocks-with-reaktor

over how to get your Block's 5D feature to work with Reaktor , but neither of the two attached files get imported into Reaktor.

I get the message that they are not valid Reaktor files.

Can anyone please tell me how I could fix this ?

Best Answer

Hi Mehrdad,

What version of Reaktor are you using? These were created with Reaktor 6, so if you're using an earlier version that might explain why you're receiving this message.

Red

Answer

Hi Mehrdad,

What version of Reaktor are you using? These were created with Reaktor 6, so if you're using an earlier version that might explain why you're receiving this message.

Red

1 person likes this

Hi Mehrdad,

The attachments in this article are compressed ZIP files, so you can simply uncompress them (for example, on MacOS, by double-clicking on them them, or by right-clicking and then selecting Open With > Archive Utility). Once you've uncompressed these files, Reaktor should be able to read Seaboard.mdl (the macro) and ROLI-Seaboard.ens (the demonstration ensemble).

Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Red

1 person likes this
Thanks. Yes that seemed to be the solution as I was using Reaktor 5. I upgraded to 6 and problem was solved.

I know the files were zips and I have extracted them its the mdl and ens files that Reaktor says are not valid files.

Login to post a comment