Start a new topic
Answered

is there a case/cover for the rise 49?

hey there, 

i hope i haven't overseen an already existing entry :)

to prevent my seaboard 49 from applying dust at home, i was looking for a simple (transparent) case to cover it. 

thanks for your answer and many greets

allec

Best Answer

Hey Allec,

Beyond the soft case that came with your RISE, we don't sell a dust cover. You might look at the dimensions of the RISE and search for a cover that approximately matches these dimensions.

Thanks,

Red

My apologies, the SW site tricked me as it showed the cover as a related accessory for the Rise 49 that I purchased from them. Good luck in your search.

@Howard King, that cover is for the Rise 25, not the 49.  Thanks for trying ;)

i think the flip case on the sweetwater link is for the rise 25 only. 

here is a link to folks who will make one for the rise 49. if you give them exact measurements they'll make a dust cover for seemingly anything. 

https://www.digitaldeckcovers.com/seaboard-rise-49

While this cover is not transparent it works.

ROLI Rise Flip Case - Sky Blue

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/FlipCaseSky--roli-rise-flip-case-sky-blue

I contacted decksaver.com and asked them about making a cover.  They said they would but never did.  It's really frustrating that there is no commercial cover for the 49!  Mine sits on my desk under an array of monitors.  I don't use it as my main controller but do use it often.  Unfortunately, taking up so much space on the desk, it tends to be the first place things get put down.

**ROLI** it would be really nice if you contact decksaver and work with them to create a cover for the seaboard 49.  It's more than a dust cover.  It would add hard protection to the rise.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

5 people like this
Answer

Hey Allec,

Beyond the soft case that came with your RISE, we don't sell a dust cover. You might look at the dimensions of the RISE and search for a cover that approximately matches these dimensions.

Thanks,

Red

Login to post a comment