Start a new topic

Noise Effects in AUv3

Those new Noise effects are really very neat. Excellent idea and it’s a pretty good implementation, especially with Lightpad Blocks. (Just received my Lightpad M so my original Lightpad makes even more sense as a controller for effects.)

A very logical step would be to add these effects to the (expanding) AUv3 support. No idea how much of a technical challenge that could be, especially in terms of allowing the same grid configuration outside of Noise. But it’d bring a lot of value to the effects packs that you’re likely to start releasing (including those from third parties; my bet is that Unfiltered Audio should have one out before long).

3 people like this idea

Agreed!!!!

To begin with, it would be great to be able to record FX inside a Noise session.  It would bring Noise projects to a new level. 

Thanks!

Great suggestions, and we're certainly interested in increasing the functionality of the NOISE AUv3 as much as possible. In the meantime, some creators are enjoying recording performances using the NOISE effects by using their iOS device as an audio input device for QuickTime, GarageBand, Logic, or other MacOS apps. See this post, for example.

There’s a lot of folks who have switched to IOS only, like myself, so clever workarounds are not possible or too complicated. Gawd, I wish equator and dashboard was on iOS. It would really make things worth it.
Login to post a comment