Start a new topic
Deferred

NOISE for Android

I am dying to use NOISE on my Samsung Note 8!

20 people like this idea

And I on my Galaxy S7

still looking for a progress report

Xiaomi Mi5 is worked ))

We've been closely following your concerns about NOISE not working on your Android devices. While we've been working hard to resolve this as best we can, we don't expect there to be any resolution to NOISE/Android compatibility any time soon, because of the way the whole Android system is structured. This challenge is much bigger than any one company can solve. 

To read about this in more detail check out the recently updated article. We're really sorry that we don't have better news, but we hope you understand why NOISE for Android can't happen as quickly as we all would like.

I have Lightpad that is blocked because there's no BT4LE on Windows to update it. I have BT4LE on my Redmi, so it would be good to have an updater app on Android...

I have a OnePlus 6 and the NOISE beta downloaded to it. Haven't tried it out yet, but for most of my other devices I can't even get the download.

is there any news about noise ap p to dowmnload to android cant get it anyway

to Matthew Zajaczkowski

I was able to sideload NOISE on my Nexus 9, but I have not been able to connect it via bluetooth.  ANy suggestions?!  Thanks!!

+1

Any updates here? The app seems to work fine on my Galaxy S10+ but it  could use more features / updates to bring it to par with the version for iOS

Noise for android please - i'm a OnePlus 6 user - about to go up to Android Q - the fact that only pixels are permitted to run Noise seems daft - i was glad to see an update about this is July, that mentions Android O - i'm already on Android P ...?

To update, i am now running the NOISE beta on my 1+6 - it is buggy - i also run NOISE on ipad and i would appreciate more work on the android version to get it up towards the level of ios x

that would be awesome! =)
Please make it work properly on Samsung S9

1 person likes this

I use the sideloaded version in my Samsung Galaxy A40, and see absolutely no reason to not release the full Android version at least on all Galaxy devices.

Login to post a comment