Start a new topic
Deferred

NOISE for Android

I am dying to use NOISE on my Samsung Note 8!

20 people like this idea

I have a OnePlus 6 and the NOISE beta downloaded to it. Haven't tried it out yet, but for most of my other devices I can't even get the download.

I use the sideloaded version in my Samsung Galaxy A40, and see absolutely no reason to not release the full Android version at least on all Galaxy devices.

that would be awesome! =)

The app works just fine on my Pixel3A however there is no way to overdub. The recording always erases the previous recorded track notes. It is very frustrating as I've been waiting over 3 weeks for customer support to respond. Oh well - maybe the lightpad is just going to be returned since I can't get an answer and am running out of return time.

Noise for android please - i'm a OnePlus 6 user - about to go up to Android Q - the fact that only pixels are permitted to run Noise seems daft - i was glad to see an update about this is July, that mentions Android O - i'm already on Android P ...?

Anthonie de Vreede is any version more stable than others?

+1  LG/Google Nexus 5X

and my Galaxy S8+...

is there any news about noise ap p to dowmnload to android cant get it anyway

to Matthew Zajaczkowski

I was able to sideload NOISE on my Nexus 9, but I have not been able to connect it via bluetooth.  ANy suggestions?!  Thanks!!

+1

Lg V30

thanks will look for latest version, your link didnt make it past moderation....

All beta versions I tried failed to install on my phone, but maybe that's because it's too crappy for this kind of apps (I have an LG K10). Thanks, anyway.

Login to post a comment