Poly-Ana is an analog modeling polyphonic synthesiser designed by Admiral Quality. Poly-Ana supports channel-per-note mode and so responds to the Seaboard RISE and GRAND’s 5D Touch.
ROLI Dashboard Settings
Ensure that the MIDI Settings in ROLI Dashboard are set as shown below.
We have selected:
- Channel Mode: Multi-Channel
- MPE: On
- A Channel Range of 2 – 16
Pitch bend range: 48 semitones
What about Glide & Slide tracking, and Press tracking? Those settings aren’t important for setting up the Seaboard with Poly-Ana.
Setting Poly-Ana to Respond to the Seaboard
To set Poly-Ana to respond to the Seaboard’s dimensions of touch:
- Set Poly Mode to “Poly”
- Set Polyphony to 1
- Set Pitch Bend Range to match Dashboard’s, 48 semitones.
- “Pressure” receives both Channel Pressure and Poly Pressure messages and responds to the Seaboard’s Press dimension of touch
- “In-1” is by default connected to MIDI CC74 and thus responds to the Seaboard’s Slide dimension of touch