Equator is a powerful software synthesizer that unlocks the full potential of the Seaboard’s expressive capabilities. Together, they form a seamlessly integrated software and hardware experience that will spark creativity for producers, performers, and sound designers alike.
Equator is supplied as a standalone application and VST/AU plug-in with all Seaboards.
- Minimum System Requirements for NOISE, BLOCKS, Equator and Dashboard
- Getting started with Equator
- I can’t open the installer
- Recreating Classic Sounds in Equator
- Creating Sounds in Equator
- What do the MIDI settings mean in Equator for RISE?
- Setting the ideal Pitch Bend Range
- Swapping/transferring your presets
- Guitar and Saxophone sounds in demo videos
- What is affecting my sound?
- Modulating an envelope’s parameters
- Using multiple response curves
- Assigning Modulation
- What is Strike?
- What is Glide?
- What is Slide?
- What is Lift?
- What is Press?