Control Blocks – including the Live, Loop and Touch Blocks – are part of the BLOCKS system. They charge via their magnetic DNA connectors, and provide easy access to musical features in NOISE.
- Where can I buy BLOCKS?
- What are BLOCKS Dashboard’s Minimum System Requirements?
- Getting started with BLOCKS
- Start learning BLOCKS
- What are Blocks?
- What is a DNA connector?
- Minimum System Requirements for NOISE, BLOCKS, Seaboard 5D, Equator, ROLI Dashboard, and BLOCKS Dashboard
- Charging Blocks
- Chord is On, but I only hear one note
- What is Scale?
- What is Arp?
- What is Chord?
- How to play a bass line, a melody, and chords in NOISE with BLOCKS
- How to control sound with the Live Block
- My Blocks aren’t charging
- Is NOISE available for Android?
- Updating BLOCKS firmware – a step-by-step guide
- Resetting Control Blocks
- How to connect Blocks to NOISE