BLOCKS Dashboard beta is an application that allows easy integration between BLOCKS and your DAWs and plug-ins.
BLOCKS Dashboard is now available to all BLOCKS creators as an open beta. This means that you can start to try out the new features and let us know what you think. Our Team is committed to using your feedback to improve BLOCKS Dashboard during this beta stage.
Before you start
- Using BLOCKS Dashboard beta
- What are BLOCKS Dashboard beta’s Minimum System Requirements?
- How do I download BLOCKS Dashboard beta?
Setting up with other applications
- Using BLOCKS with Equator
- Using BLOCKS with the SWAM Engine
- Using BLOCKS with Strobe2
- Using BLOCKS with the Expert Sleepers FH-1
- Using BLOCKS with Bitwig 2
- Using BLOCKS with Bitwig 8-Track
- Using BLOCKS with GarageBand
- Using BLOCKS as a control surface in Logic Pro X
- Using the Lightpad Block to play instruments in Logic Pro X
- Using the Lightpad Block with Ableton Live’s Drum Rack
- Compatible synths, DAWs and instruments