BLOCKS Dashboard is an application that allows easy integration between BLOCKS and your DAWs and plug-ins.
Before you start
- Using BLOCKS Dashboard
- What are BLOCKS Dashboard’s Minimum System Requirements?
- How do I download BLOCKS Dashboard?
- Minimum System Requirements for NOISE, BLOCKS, Seaboard 5D, Equator, ROLI Dashboard, and BLOCKS Dashboard
Setting up with other applications
- Controlling Ableton Live clips and instruments with the Lightpad Block
- Using BLOCKS with Kontakt
- Using BLOCKS with Equator
- Using BLOCKS with the SWAM Engine
- Using Blocks as Melodic Instruments in Ableton Live
- Using BLOCKS with Strobe2
- Using BLOCKS with the Expert Sleepers FH-1
- Using BLOCKS with Bitwig 2
- Using BLOCKS with Bitwig 8-Track
- Using BLOCKS with GarageBand
- Using BLOCKS as control surfaces in Logic Pro X
- Using Blocks to play instruments in Logic Pro X
- Using the Lightpad Block with Ableton Live’s Drum Rack
- Compatible synths, DAWs and instruments
- Converting MIDI messages